Boutique Services in a Vintage NYC HotelIn style and attitude, NYLO New York City is quintessentially NYC, designed by the visionaries at Stonehill & Taylor in a "roaring 1920s, jazz era" theme. Treat yourself to our boutique services and sophisticated amenities, unique to our historic property and the Upper West Side. We offer 3 fabulous on-site options for eating and drinking, including a cocktail bar in the lobby, while every hotel guest loves our lushly planted Balconies on the 14th and 16th floors, excellent for soaking in the sun and breathtaking views. If venturing out, you'll delight in our convenient location as well, with easy access to the city's unparalleled subway system.
Historic Charm Meets Modern LuxuryEmbracing the history of our century-old building, NYLO New York City marries vintage accents, like an original fireplace in the Lobby Library, curved wood paneling, Chesterfield-style sofas, and a 1920s French elevator system, with sophisticated modern touches like Wi-Fi Internet and a Business Center.
Work & Play in the Upper West SideOur smart hotel also features a 24-hour Business Center with free Internet, and a 24-hour Fitness Center, in case you need to get your work or workout done. More than just a home away from home, our inspired luxury hotel offers a fashionable destination for vacationers and business travelers alike.
Our Upscale Amenities Include
- Convenient location, 2 blocks from Subway
- 24-hour State-of-the-Art Fitness Center
- Original Artwork from Local Emerging Artists
- Lobby Library with Vintage Fireplace
- LOCL Bar (in the lobby)
- Serafina Restaurant
- RedFarm Restaurant
- 24-hour Business Center with Free Internet
- Full-Service Concierge
- High-Speed Wi-Fi Internet ($14.10, inclusive of tax)
- Private Balconies in Many Guestrooms & Suites (seasonal)
- Pet-Friendly Hotel ($40 per night, per pet; 50 pound limit)
- 14th- & 16th- Floor Balconies with Resin Wicker Lounge Area (seasonal)